A.H. Beck Foundation Co., Inc. has been manufacturing and assembling drill rigs since 1932. As one of the premier deep foundation contractors in North America, A.H. Beck now offers customers the opportunity to purchase or rent the new generation of A.H. Beck drill rigs. These drill rigs are currently offered in two models, the Oruga 250 and Oruga 360, and are assembled in the U.S.A. With a high torque pilot operated hydraulic rotary, these drill rigs can drill large diameter sizes up to depths of 190-ft and are available in both the short mast and long mast configuration.
- Heavy Duty Rotary Drive with Quick Disconnects
- Controlled by Electric Over Hydraulic Control Console with Auxiliary Overriding Control Levers
- Manual Overriding Direct Control Levers on Major Functions
- European Design Configured for US Applications
- Industry Accepted Name Brand Components
- Rexroth Hydraulic Motors and Brevini Planetary Gear Boxes
- 9’ – 6” dia. Tool Clearance – Front Mast
- Solid Mast Rails for Better Durability
- Modular Counterweights
- U.S. Manufactured CAT Excavator Base
- CAT ACERT Tier 4 Final Engine
- CAT Warranty
- CAT Service and Parts Throughout North America
Contact us now for more information or to schedule a demonstration. Click on the Tab above for brochure.
Efficient, Simple, Reliable, and Proven